• Drain the lentils and tip them into a salad bowl. Add the sliced olives, the diced tomato and the fresh spring onion that has been finely chopped, washed and dried to have a more delicate flavour. Mix the bowl’s contents and divide the salad between four soup plates.
• Finely chop the rocket and place it on top of the lentils in the centre of the plates. The rocket will form a makeshift “nest” that will house the pre-cut strips of Salamini Italiani alla Cacciatora PDO.
• Prepare the vinaigrette in a bowl with oil, a pinch of salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar. Beat the mixture with a small whisk until it has a smooth consistency.
• Add the dressing to the salads and serve.
• 200 g of Salamini Italiani alla Cacciatora PDO
• 300 g of boiled lentils
• 100 g of pitted black olives
• 1 x 60 g fresh spring onion
• 1 x 150 g ripe tomato
• 100 g of rocket
• 200 ml of extra virgin olive oil
• 100 ml of balsamic vinegar